Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+16
thatwestykid
Smeghead
Switchblade
jo nerf
jacko1120
bmgillies
Reaper
the master
#endgame
Kwaneazy
littlebro05
flyjammer
KingCam
Winterstrike
Nuggetsfan
-Aj-
20 posters

FS: N-Strike Clips and Drum Clips - fit Longshot, Recon, Raider, Deploy etc

-Aj-
    -Aj-

FS: N-Strike Clips and Drum Clips - fit Longshot, Recon, Raider, Deploy etc Empty FS: N-Strike Clips and Drum Clips - fit Longshot, Recon, Raider, Deploy etc

Post  -Aj- Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:01 am

Hey guys

THIS WAS AGES AGO, NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE

As some of you may know

I have a lot. Also I have a solid supply of new ones for a slightly discounted price, and I'm happy to pass these savings onto you guys. Edit: Guess what? just found out I can get a bulk discount, so now, so do you.

So I have, up for sale, essentially infinite N-strike clips, the more people buy, the more I'll get in.

Obviously it is possible for me to run out of stock from time to time, so people will be advised as to my current stock status and possible back delays when applicable

Current Stock: Low - I put these up for sale on ebay and people cleaned me out. Restocking soon.

I'm doing this mainly to give people access, as it seems that not everyone can find them regularly. I'm not making any money out of this, the cost I'm giving is what it costs me.

EDIT: Drum clips are now Available. Want a drum, but dont want to fork out $70 for a useless raider? I'm your Guy. Limited stock at this price, I've been told by my supplier.

TERMS OF SALE, READ CAREFULLY

Standard Clips
    FS: N-Strike Clips and Drum Clips - fit Longshot, Recon, Raider, Deploy etc IMG_1258
    $8.50 per clip

Drum Clips
    FS: N-Strike Clips and Drum Clips - fit Longshot, Recon, Raider, Deploy etc IMG_1290
    1 for $45
    or
    2 for $80

Flat $40 per drum

NOT SO FINE PRINT

Prices are non-negotiable.

Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment

Cash in mail ok, however I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE if it gets lost or stolen. I'm an honest person, however if I don't get no money, you don't get no clips. When sending Cash in Mail, please include your username, number of clips etc

If you're an Adelaide guy we can exchange at wars

Finally Pay-pal is accepted, however I need to receive $8.50 per clip in order to not loose money, so a surcharge will apply. up to 4 clips is $2.00aud. More than 4 clips I'll work out on a case by case basis, as I'm not trying to make money just cover costs.

Shipping

I Use pre-paid post packs

$5 for 5 clips
    $10 for 6-Alot

Drum clips

1 Drum + up to 6 clips $10

Anything over that will have to be worked out.

If you're ordering a ton, (20+ regular, or Multiple Drums) we'll work out an exact shipping cost

TO PLACE AN ORDER

Write in this thread

Name
    Number of clips
    Shipping Method (pick up/ship)
    Payment Method
    Total

Then I'll PM you

There really shouldn't be any questions... I think I've covered everything

No chat in this thread

Edit: Pics added, these are just some of a larger collection.. but yeah you get the idea I have a shit ton.

FS: N-Strike Clips and Drum Clips - fit Longshot, Recon, Raider, Deploy etc IMG_1259

FS: N-Strike Clips and Drum Clips - fit Longshot, Recon, Raider, Deploy etc IMG_1263

Aj

Last edited by -Aj- on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Nuggetsfan

FS: N-Strike Clips and Drum Clips - fit Longshot, Recon, Raider, Deploy etc Empty Re: FS: N-Strike Clips and Drum Clips - fit Longshot, Recon, Raider, Deploy etc

Post  Nuggetsfan Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:56 am

Hey you wouldn't have any of the flip clip connectors to go with the clips?
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

FS: N-Strike Clips and Drum Clips - fit Longshot, Recon, Raider, Deploy etc Empty Re: FS: N-Strike Clips and Drum Clips - fit Longshot, Recon, Raider, Deploy etc

Post  -Aj- Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:09 pm

yeah these are available, in slightly more limited quantities than clips however. $3 each

Aj
    Winterstrike

Post  Winterstrike Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Hey, I actually tried to give you some of these! Now at least I know why. OK, my sabotage ends here. May capitalism live on.

Which reminds me, I do still have them, so add them to your available stock. The damn bandoliers come with 2 of them.
    KingCam
    KingCam

Post  KingCam Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:40 am

do u that postel notes
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:11 pm

haha chad you are not the source I was referring too, I forgot the free clip offer, I'll take you up on them for sure but I wont sell those ones, I'm actually paying for the ones I sell

and yeah I do take postal notes cam

Aj
    KingCam
    KingCam

Post  KingCam Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:36 pm

Write in this thread

Name cameron
    Number of clips 5
    Shipping Method (ship)
    Payment Method postel note
    Total $42.50
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:37 pm

Bump: pics added, Cam's clips are ready to ship when I receive his money order.

Aj
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:38 am

Legit double post: Drum clips now available and bulk discount available on Regular clips.

Aj
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:24 am

Ordered too many clips. need to sell around 10. $6 each if you buy in multiples of 2, as I'm mild OCD sometimes and hate having odd numbers of things (not even joking)

Edit: these are gone

Aj

Last edited by -Aj- on Mon May 10, 2010 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    flyjammer
    flyjammer

Post  flyjammer Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:12 am

I know you said no questions but..

$40 a drum clip?
    Thats a ridiculous price, raiders are about $60-$80, and that means the clip is more than the blaster.
    Now THAT'S a bit retarted.

-Flyjammer
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:16 am

Whilst the raider is available for cheaper sometimes, the average retail price is $69.99 or $75.99.

Simply put, the drum mag is worth more than the gun. Hence it is priced accordingly.

Would you pay $34.99 for a raider WITHOUT a drum mag?

Would anybody buy the raider without a drum? probably not...

Does pricing the drum at $40 seem ridiculous NOW? If Raiders are selling or their $74.99 retail price it means you can have 2 drums for a little bit more than a raider, and hell, I bought ALL of my raiders simply for the drum mag.

Aj
    Winterstrike

Post  Winterstrike Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:51 am

Seconded, the raider is at most worth $15. It's a recon with slam fire mode. The drum mag is where it's at. TBH, I'd price the mag at $50 and the gun at $15.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Hey Aj, I'm planning to probably buy 10 off you once I rack up a bit of money,

Are you still selling them for $12 for 2 each because of your "OCD" evenness (haha don't worry I get that too), because if that's the case I'll order like 10 if you're selling them for $60 for the lot + $10 postage?
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:45 am

6 of those are gone, but I'm happy to sell you 10 for $65 instead of $70 (normal price) as I still have a few too many. +$10 for postage

Let me know when you're ready

cheers

Aj
    Kwaneazy
    Kwaneazy

Post  Kwaneazy Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:55 am

Hey Aj,

Do you by any chance have any magstrike "clips"?

- Sean
    #endgame
    #endgame

Post  #endgame Sun May 09, 2010 11:08 am

I'm up for an order:

Name: Jack
    Order: 4 Clips + 0 Drums
    Shipping: Ship
    Payment: Bank Deposit
    Total: $6 * 4 + $5 postage = $29 if you're OCD or $7.50 * 4 + $5 postage = $35 if you're not.
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Sun May 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Sorry shoudl have updated it, those super cheap clips are gone unfortunately, and my price has gone up a little to $8.00, it is still cheaper than the ones I'm selling on ebay for $9.50, it's only because my cost to buy clips has gone up, i'm not trying to be greedy.

$37 shipped for the 4, $38 if you pay with pay-pal

thanks

Aj
    #endgame
    #endgame

Post  #endgame Mon May 10, 2010 12:04 am

-Aj- wrote:Sorry shoudl have updated it, those super cheap clips are gone unfortunately, and my price has gone up a little to $8.00, it is still cheaper than the ones I'm selling on ebay for $9.50, it's only because my cost to buy clips has gone up, i'm not trying to be greedy.

$37 shipped for the 4, $38 if you pay with pay-pal

I'm still paying by bank transfer, so $37. I await your PM.

You might want to edit your first post so that nobody else gets it wrong.

EDIT: Clips arrived today. Safely packed in an Australia Post bag. All clips test fired without problems. Thanks AJ.

Last edited by #endgame on Mon May 17, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clips received.)
    the master
    the master

Post  the master Thu May 20, 2010 9:16 am

Please tell me the clips come with darts.
    KingCam
    KingCam

Post  KingCam Thu May 20, 2010 9:25 am

the master wrote:Please tell me the clips come with darts.

No his clips do not come with darts please use your head and read!!!!!
    the master
    the master

Post  the master Thu May 20, 2010 1:50 pm

I've got an order:
    Name: Angus
    Order:1 clip
    Shipping: ship
    Method:Bank transfer
    Cost:$8.50+POSTAGE TO SYDNEY
    Reaper
    Reaper

Post  Reaper Fri May 21, 2010 6:09 am

Okay, now I'm not sure if I'll buy yet, but would I get an extra discount if I bought 24 clips? For that matter, do you even have 24 clips? If you do, I probably won't be buying until July.
    the master
    the master

Post  the master Sun May 30, 2010 8:34 am

I'm sorry AJ please ignore my order.
    bmgillies
    bmgillies

Post  bmgillies Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am

Ben
    5 clips
    Shipped
    Cash in Post
    Total = $47.50
    jacko1120
    jacko1120

Post  jacko1120 Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:45 am

Jack
    4 Clips
    Shipped
    Bank Deposit
    Total: $39 (includes shipping)
    jo nerf
    jo nerf

FS: N-Strike Clips and Drum Clips - fit Longshot, Recon, Raider, Deploy etc Empty what do you do with the raiders that come with the drum mags?

Post  jo nerf Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:49 am

Just wondering could i get a cheap raider off you?
    Switchblade
    Switchblade

Post  Switchblade Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:13 am

hey are you still selling clips? Because i want to buy 4 clips from you, if your still selling.
    Smeghead
    Smeghead

Post  Smeghead Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:10 pm

Holy shiz I've seen the orange nerf light.

Name: Dan Tran
    Number of clips: 3
    Shipping Method: Shipped
    Payment Method : Paypal
    Total: 32.50
    3 x 8.50: $25.50
    Surcharge: $2.00
    Shipping cost: $5.00
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:18 pm

Sorry guys I am no longer selling clips at this point in time
    Smeghead
    Smeghead

Post  Smeghead Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:20 pm

oh, okay, let us know when you are ^^;
    thatwestykid
    thatwestykid

Post  thatwestykid Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Really intrested as i am looking for clips
    i think the drum mag is a ripoff
    so i m not gettin one but
    mattman280
    mattman280

Post  mattman280 Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:14 pm

Hey just wondering are you able to get the 18 dart drum mags and 18 dart clips?
    willster528
    willster528

FS: N-Strike Clips and Drum Clips - fit Longshot, Recon, Raider, Deploy etc Empty shiping costs

Post  willster528 Sat May 28, 2011 10:35 am

how much for 1 6 clip to ship
    Luke
    Luke

Post  Luke Sat May 28, 2011 10:52 am

He said
    Sorry guys I am no longer selling clips at this point in time

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:12 pm