Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+70
pleagh
Dietzie
sniperdude49
Eclipse
haydenj10
DEATHGUYJ
rbimdxe
Kat
Del0052
TylerMaxwell
cfb_rolley
Sicnut
camo1010
JayDesu
WH1PLA5H
lech
pandaman5699
frostythesnowman
noobkiller69
NORTHENGHOST
killerbunny
|Shadow|
Nsnerfing
Philb2323
ApoKalyptiK x
Nitefinder49
ADGJnerfer
sadnezz
LumpyLouis
natious
Rooksy
hideNseek
Ark
False
S2000Gan
Jeo
boothy
tangycloud69
*cookie*
fulao
etskinner
Ungmon
Sir_Spacemonkey
Joey
whebzy
tanand
Sturmeh
royal86
BigKid
interflop
Nooft1187
TooBz
Swatsonia
EMEUTIER
azza13b
FaytZero
Bacara
Luke
Brunius
oznerfnerd
Unknown
littlebro05
chiiia
KingCam
Rocafix
mister_elliott
shadownerfer
RL
clunk07
inf0rm3r
74 posters

inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

Swatsonia
    Swatsonia

inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings) - Page 6 Empty Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

Post  Swatsonia Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:15 am

Nsnerfing wrote:Does your foam fit in cpvc?

Yes, it's just a tad tight. More of a twist fit than a push fit, but it could have just been the batch I got.
    inf0rm3r
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings) - Page 6 Empty Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

Post  inf0rm3r Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:06 am

Streamlines are to tight for CPVC so will Blue Foam and Pink foam. The percentage of users using CPVC is very low as a barrel material so I don't cater for it.
    Nsnerfing
    Nsnerfing

Post  Nsnerfing Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Would it work if I bevoled out the CPVC?
    KingCam
    KingCam

Post  KingCam Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:46 am

Nsnerfing wrote:Would it work if I bevoled out the CPVC?

I don't know if it would work as we don't have CPVC here in Australia.
    noobkiller69
    noobkiller69

Post  noobkiller69 Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:54 am

Hey any idea when blue form are back in stock?
    inf0rm3r
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  inf0rm3r Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:55 am

When it's in stock it comes. I've given a month that's the best I can do, it's not easy to develop these products and it takes time to make improvements.

PETG NOW IN STOCK AGAIN.
    noobkiller69
    noobkiller69

Post  noobkiller69 Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:08 am

Sorry to asking question but what the price of the PETG and how long?
    frostythesnowman
    frostythesnowman

Post  frostythesnowman Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:40 am

e-mail sent.
    KingCam
    KingCam

Post  KingCam Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:07 pm

noobkiller69 wrote:Sorry to asking question but what the price of the PETG and how long?

He was sell it in 1 ft" and 2 ft" sizes.
    pandaman5699

Post  pandaman5699 Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:37 am

hey how much for neon green darts with black tips i dont know which type of tips i want yet thanks
    Nsnerfing
    Nsnerfing

Post  Nsnerfing Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:46 am

Does the current batch of pink foam fit CPVC?
    KingCam
    KingCam

Post  KingCam Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:39 am

Nsnerfing wrote:Does the current batch of pink foam fit CPVC?

I don't know if it would work as we don't have CPVC here in Australia.
    Nsnerfing
    Nsnerfing

Post  Nsnerfing Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:40 am

I was asking because it says that it is 15 percent to large for stock blasters.
    lech
    lech

Post  lech Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:52 am

inf0rm3r wrote:
    9. 1M/3.28FT (Pre-cut 6.4CM) Pink Foam (0.35c P/M) (Note current batch has variable diameter some about 15% to large for stock blasters this is why it is so cheap)
    WH1PLA5H
    WH1PLA5H

Post  WH1PLA5H Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:36 am

noobie Question:

Whats the best bullets to use with a modded stampded, recon and rayven? I cant use hot glue tipped bullets int he rayven as they dont compress for the fly wheel but would like a good solution to for the stampede and recon.

All this is pretty new, but i am after improved performance and accuracy like everyone else!

Or is there a better idea of modding my stock darts with glue and straws internally?
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:53 am

WH1PLA5H wrote:noobie Question:

Whats the best bullets to use with a modded stampded, recon and rayven? I cant use hot glue tipped bullets int he rayven as they dont compress for the fly wheel but would like a good solution to for the stampede and recon.

All this is pretty new, but i am after improved performance and accuracy like everyone else!

Or is there a better idea of modding my stock darts with glue and straws internally?

Blue foam with heavy sili's work quite well in a Stampede.

Once the Gen 2 lite sili tips are available, I think they'll be perfect for a Recon. I can't comment on the Rayven, as I don't own one yet...

Cheers,

Cheers,
    JayDesu
    JayDesu

Post  JayDesu Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:55 pm

clunk07 wrote:
    WH1PLA5H wrote:noobie Question:

I can't comment on the Rayven, as I don't own one yet...

(Not to shove you out of the way but)
    Allow me - v1 Heavies work in the rayven but given the excess weight (mines stock) it wont fly terribly far, mind you, you have to wait for the flywheels to fully 'charge' back up before firing the next or else it will just dribble out. Ok for indoors though.

This thread has more info: http://www.oznerf.com/t4359-rayven-heavy-tip-dart-compatibility-fix-mod
    WH1PLA5H
    WH1PLA5H

Post  WH1PLA5H Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Thanks. I made up 6 glue tipped streamlines and put them in my deploy (with just AR removed) - waiting on OMW spring - and my "stig" posted dislikes them. I now have some dents in it.. hahaha. Its a nice difference it makes. I am firing from about a 8m away and you can hear the extra "wack" it makes... i wonder how the blue ones would go :).

Hesitant to spend more money on darts, i have about 280+ stock ones and 40+ glow in the dark ones, more then enough for me, replacing them... oh dear. might flog them off to my bro inlaw if he gets into the nerf stuff and buy some upgraded ones.

clunk07 wrote:Blue foam with heavy sili's work quite well in a Stampede.

Once the Gen 2 lite sili tips are available, I think they'll be perfect for a Recon.

Can i be a pain and get you to point me to the exact order code(s) i would want then? THANKS HEAPS.
    camo1010
    camo1010

Post  camo1010 Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:03 pm

clunk07 wrote:

Once the Gen 2 lite sili tips are available, I think they'll be perfect for a Recon. I can't comment on the Rayven, as I don't own one yet...

Cheers,

Cheers,

Cheers clunk LOL
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:12 pm

WH1PLA5H wrote:Thanks. I made up 6 glue tipped streamlines and put them in my deploy (with just AR removed) - waiting on OMW spring - and my "stig" posted dislikes them. I now have some dents in it.. hahaha. Its a nice difference it makes. I am firing from about a 8m away and you can hear the extra "wack" it makes... i wonder how the blue ones would go :).

Hesitant to spend more money on darts, i have about 280+ stock ones and 40+ glow in the dark ones, more then enough for me, replacing them... oh dear. might flog them off to my bro inlaw if he gets into the nerf stuff and buy some upgraded ones.

clunk07 wrote:Blue foam with heavy sili's work quite well in a Stampede.

Once the Gen 2 lite sili tips are available, I think they'll be perfect for a Recon.

Can i be a pain and get you to point me to the exact order code(s) i would want then? THANKS HEAPS.

100PK Heavy 0.50CaL Darts ($20.00)

Cheers,
    WH1PLA5H
    WH1PLA5H

Post  WH1PLA5H Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:43 pm

Thanks buddy. Much appreciated.
    Sicnut
    Sicnut

Post  Sicnut Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Hey buddy how much is it for the different foam and postage I am looking foam for around ,300 darts
    camo1010
    camo1010

Post  camo1010 Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:33 am

Which darts would be the best for my BBLS?
    frostythesnowman
    frostythesnowman

Post  frostythesnowman Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:34 am

camo1010 wrote:Which darts would be the best for my BBLS?

any. except stock. snap caps are lovely and leave beautiful welts.
    |Shadow|
    |Shadow|

Post  |Shadow| Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:49 pm

frostythesnowman wrote:
    camo1010 wrote:Which darts would be the best for my BBLS?

any. except stock. snap caps are lovely and leave beautiful welts.

Well they snap caps I have don't fit in my brass breach and they where brought from inf0rm3r.
    So unless you are using smaller snap caps then he supplies that's a 'NO they don't fit/work' : )

And yes Stock darts are hopeless as they fish tail out of the gun and/or just drop like a duck being shot out of the sky.
    frostythesnowman
    frostythesnowman

Post  frostythesnowman Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:51 pm

maybe you have the "large" snap caps. all snapcaps i have used will fit easily.
    cfb_rolley
    cfb_rolley

Post  cfb_rolley Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:00 pm

how well do the heavy .50 cal darts work with stock blasters? or would it be more worthwhile to wait until the gen 2 velocity tips and coloured foam becomes available?
    inf0rm3r
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  inf0rm3r Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:34 pm

Gen2 stock is available this week so these will be best.
    Sicnut
    Sicnut

Post  Sicnut Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:04 pm

How much is it for blue foam for 300 darts?
    cfb_rolley
    cfb_rolley

Post  cfb_rolley Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:01 pm

inf0rm3r wrote:Gen2 stock is available this week so these will be best.

SWEEEET. I'll keep an eye on this thread then.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:02 pm

Sicnut wrote:How much is it for blue foam for 300 darts?

From memory, you'll get approx. 15 darts at 64mm length per metre. Blue foam sells at $0.75 per metre, though currently showing it's out of stock. I'm guessing that the gen 2 foam will be of a similar price though.

So, 20m @ 75 cents/metre will cost you $15. I can't remember the MOQ for foam though...

Cheers,
    camo1010
    camo1010

Post  camo1010 Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:35 pm

I think it's 20m from memory
    NORTHENGHOST
    NORTHENGHOST

Post  NORTHENGHOST Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:46 pm

What would be the ideal dart for medium powered blasters? (50-80 feet with streamline darts)

Regards, NORTHENGHOST
    TylerMaxwell
    TylerMaxwell

Post  TylerMaxwell Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:49 pm

NORTHENGHOST wrote:What would be the ideal dart for medium powered blasters? (50-80 feet with streamline darts)

Regards, NORTHENGHOST

I'm no pro, but my Recon and Massacre Longstrike work superbly with Stingers, which are the perfect dart. e.g not a light tip and not a heavy tip.
    NORTHENGHOST
    NORTHENGHOST

Post  NORTHENGHOST Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:55 pm

TylerMaxwell wrote:
    NORTHENGHOST wrote:What would be the ideal dart for medium powered blasters? (50-80 feet with streamline darts)

Regards, NORTHENGHOST

I'm no pro, but my Recon and Massacre Longstrike work superbly with Stingers, which are the perfect dart. e.g not a light tip and not a heavy tip.

I was hoping to not have to use stingers as I let my younger cousins and such play with them and I was planning on not making them cry. So I wanted to get sili tips, just not sure which ones?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:19 am