Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The pictures thread

Winterstrike

The pictures thread Empty The pictures thread

Post  Winterstrike Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Recently, I've never been so dissapointed to see so much spam in the pictures thread. Pictures in that thread are intended to educate, not to flaunt. If you want to flaunt, there's youtube, the front of your house, the local mall etc. We'll be creating a new thread in the off topic section for "showing off" as it were, but the original pictures thread will now only include mods or something genuinely original/interesting.

This means no more...

A) Pictures of blasters in their original packaging. It's called google. Most of us don't really care how many guns you've bought or how you acquired it. Cool story bro x 100000000.

B) Painted guns with a paintjob that's been done many times before. Now of course this is subjective, but I think we can all agree that if we see an all matte black painted LS, we're going to roll our eyes.

C) Guns with accessories on them. Yes, we know they're toy guns and we love to stick scopes etc on them. Putting a new combination of scope/stock/teddy bear attached to it doesn't make it more interesting. No matter how many times you change your look Lady Gaga/Madonna/Britney Spears, we can still tell it's you. It's old, boring and we've seen it before.

I'm not alienating the need for people to just show off their stuff. That's not what this is about at all. There's simply a new place for it, and it's now in off topic. As promised from before, nothing will be moderated in off topic, so do whatever you like in there.

This is a change so I'm going to be very lenient of people who break this new "rule" so don't expect any bans or suspension for a while. I do eventually plan to see people adhere to it after a few months though, so there's plenty of time to get used to it.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:32 am