Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+11
azza13b
Synergie
Genacon
dandaldaks
Kat
Ungmon
Echoes
littlebro05
RL
-mirsho
mavshot
15 posters

Nerf War Sydney Cromer Next School Holidays

mavshot
    mavshot

Nerf War Sydney Cromer Next School Holidays Empty Nerf War Sydney Cromer Next School Holidays

Post  mavshot Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:33 am

This is my first atempt to organise a nerf war. The site I found has plenty of tree cover and is near a main road so you can get public transport to the event.

Date Tuesday December 20th
    located
    On the Northen Beaches of Sydney
    South Creek Road Cromer
    About 10 minutes drive from Manly beach.
    It is a small park area next to bunnings trade and extends around to next to the united service station and in one part running parallel with cromer park hope you find it ok as its a bit of a strange spot.

Time 11:00-4:00

Atendence
    Possible's: Mirso, RL, Echoes, Dandaldaks, Ungmon, Genacon, Synergie, Azza 13b, Glinny, likes2mod11 +1, Nepolean +2

recomended:
    You bring food and water as well as money as it will be hot and you can by something from the petrol station.
    You wear long pants as their may be ticks in the grass.(just a precaution)

Rules:
    Eyewear is compusory
    if you are hit anywere you are out
    if your gun is hit you are out this is to avoid confusion or argument during a war
    your darts must be marked with a identification symbol eg mine is a pink cross
    you are not to use any sharp or pointy darts
    stefens are ok as well as hot glue and sinkers or slugs
    foam swords or knifes including homemade are fine but make sure they are safe.

It may not be up on google maps yet because the development only happened in the last couple of weeks an was just finished.

I will be inviting some of my freinds off the forum.
    Hope to hear from you soon

Nerf War Sydney Cromer Next School Holidays Imag0010
    Nerf War Sydney Cromer Next School Holidays Imag0011
    Nerf War Sydney Cromer Next School Holidays Imag0012

Last edited by mavshot on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:38 am; edited 6 times in total
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Nerf War Sydney Cromer Next School Holidays Empty Re: Nerf War Sydney Cromer Next School Holidays

Post  -mirsho Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:57 am

Sweet. I'd be interested in going.

If you're interested in warring soon, there's a war this Saturday. For all the details, (no, I'm not advertising) : http://122.201.104.66/~australn/forum/index.php/topic,407.msg3343.html#new

It's good to see that Sydney's war scene, is really taking off.

Peace !
    RL
    RL

Nerf War Sydney Cromer Next School Holidays Empty Re: Nerf War Sydney Cromer Next School Holidays

Post  RL Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:11 am

well any nerf war north of Parramatta River and east of Mount Druitt, I'm interested lol.

I go to the northern beaches all the time so why not
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:00 am

-mirsho wrote:Sweet. I'd be interested in going.

If you're interested in warring soon, there's a war this Saturday. For all the details, (no, I'm not advertising) : http://122.201.104.66/~australn/forum/index.php/topic,407.msg3343.html#new

It's good to see that Sydney's war scene, is really taking off.

Peace !

Well there's already a war exactly like that hosted there by Kat too <,<. But whatever, it's not like it's a big deal. NSW has a bigger community then you first all thought.
    Echoes
    Echoes

Post  Echoes Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:20 am

littlebro05 wrote: Well there's already a war exactly like that hosted there by Kat too <,<. But whatever, it's not like it's a big deal. NSW has a bigger community then you first all thought.

Actually what Mirsho linked is kat's war (He's a very active member on AN as well). Mirsho probably should've copied the oznerf war link instead of the AN war link -.- (I'll talk to him about that).

@Mavshot
    I hope this war goes ahead. If I'm free on the day, I'll do my best to get there.
    Ungmon

Nerf War Sydney Cromer Next School Holidays Empty [deleted]

Post  Ungmon Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:23 am

[deleted]

Last edited by Ungmon on Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kat
    Kat

Post  Kat Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:28 am

Actually, I come on both forums.
    http://www.oznerf.com/t3881-sydney-war-at-castle-hill-heritage-park-on-the-15th
    Thats the link for the war on ON.
    dandaldaks
    dandaldaks

Post  dandaldaks Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:27 pm

DEFINTELY COMING OMG CANT WAIT
    RL
    RL

Post  RL Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:30 pm

Kat wrote:Actually, I come on both forums.
    http://www.oznerf.com/t3881-sydney-war-at-castle-hill-heritage-park-on-the-15th
    Thats the link for the war on ON.

Of course it's not like links to AN are full of cooties, just one click would've told you that it was the same link/war

I know there's Sydney dudes lurking in both forums, I encourage you guys to go. With the nerf wars we're having the excuse that it's too far is sooner or later going to be moot. Bass Hill, Castle Hill, Chatswood and soon Cromer.
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:32 pm

Echoes wrote:
    littlebro05 wrote: Well there's already a war exactly like that hosted there by Kat too <,<. But whatever, it's not like it's a big deal. NSW has a bigger community then you first all thought.

Actually what Mirsho linked is kat's war (He's a very active member on AN as well). Mirsho probably should've copied the oznerf war link instead of the AN war link -.- (I'll talk to him about that).

@Mavshot
    I hope this war goes ahead. If I'm free on the day, I'll do my best to get there.

Oh LOL woops. Yeah there wasn't a ON thread for the war when I commented. Mah bad.
    mavshot
    mavshot

Post  mavshot Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Great to see I had so much intrest already not sure about dart hire. I will take some photos after school tomorrow and post other info if needed
    Kat
    Kat

Post  Kat Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:31 pm

I think he was refering to the dart hire echoes offers.
    mavshot
    mavshot

Post  mavshot Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:05 am

Pictures added not that good didnt show you everything.
    plenty of good hidding spots around but you get the general idea lots of different terains.
    Kat
    Kat

Post  Kat Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:14 am

Intresting terrain, the first pic reminds me of some footage I saw of some war in qld.
    Anyway, it seems like a potential war location.
    You just need to make sure there arent too many people that go in to the area.
    mavshot
    mavshot

Post  mavshot Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:26 am

Thanks there are actually some fantastic areas that i didnt show in the photos as well. The good thing is that the pathed area is away from much of the treeline and its not a very busy place. the one inconvience is that there are currently no park benches to put guns but as I have said it was only finish a couple of weeks ago.
    Genacon
    Genacon

Post  Genacon Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:55 am

I'm up for it so long as i'm not working on the day of the war.
    One of the things i love about the nerf wars i've been to so far is the different (maps) locations they've been held in.

For those of us out west here, car pooling should be a must for a city war.

All in all it sounds good.
    Synergie
    Synergie

Post  Synergie Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:30 pm

I'll come up, but you need to pick a date soon so for those of us who work, we can put in to take the day off.
    dandaldaks
    dandaldaks

Post  dandaldaks Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:55 am

Genacon wrote:different (maps) locations they've been held in.

Lol at the mix up of games and nerfing places.
    mavshot
    mavshot

Post  mavshot Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:02 am

Update war date 20th December.
    Who can come? Do you guys think homemades should be banned?
    RL
    RL

Post  RL Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:37 am

I'd ban homemades simply because of the nature of the location, I would think there'll be a few passers by so you want them to know we're playing with nerf not piping material which has a worse impression with the public.
    azza13b
    azza13b

Post  azza13b Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:48 am

So whats the go if I rock up with my brass breeched longshot with all the black tatical metal parts, about 12kg's in springs and a few of informers heavy sils?

I assume I'm staying at home?

-mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:02 am

azza13b wrote:So whats the go if I rock up with my brass breeched longshot with all the black tatical metal parts, about 12kg's in springs and a few of informers heavy sils?

I assume I'm staying at home?

Nah man, you're fine. That's the quality we use anyways - there's a war on the 26th on November too, try rock up if you can too. It's set to be Sydney's biggest war.
    azza13b
    azza13b

Post  azza13b Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:16 am

Now we are talking, i thought these wars were all school kids running around a park holding hands and skipping!

If everyone is packing heavy modifieds, we may as we call it paint ball and I'm in!

Need to give this shot gun grip a test!

Sorry if I come across rude to the younger ones, I just wouldn't let someone like me shoot my kid lol
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:42 am

azza13b wrote:Now we are talking, i thought these wars were all school kids running around a park holding hands and skipping!

If everyone is packing heavy modifieds, we may as we call it paint ball and I'm in!

Need to give this shot gun grip a test!

Sorry if I come across rude to the younger ones, I just wouldn't let someone like me shoot my kid lol

You got a loonie grip too ? SWEET ! Should be good to test it out aye, there's also a few of us have brassed, shotgunned Longshots !
    azza13b
    azza13b

Post  azza13b Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:39 am

Loving the looney grip! It made drive by's on tuesday night so much more fun!

mavshot
    mavshot

Post  mavshot Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:40 am

@ azza13b
    Leave us school kids alone. I have been hit by worse then a brass breached longshot eg singled titan on the neck and singled tripleshot in the face so yeah im game.:D

Anyway working on a snap bow at the moment kind of wanted to use it at the war would this be appropriate?

I need better weapons lol all i got right now is a good nitefinder a quadshot and magstrike my other blasters are rubbish.
    azza13b
    azza13b

Post  azza13b Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:47 am

mavshot wrote:@ azza13b
    Leave us school kids alone

Don't mind me as i'm only jealous, I'm young and dumb anyway! Just make sure you give me plenty of cheek back!

Good work on organising this war anyway!

Last edited by azza13b on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:51 am

mavshot wrote:@ azza13b
    Leave us school kids alone. I have been hit by worse then a brass breached longshot eg singled titan on the neck and singled tripleshot in the face so yeah im game.:D

Anyway working on a snap bow at the moment kind of wanted to use it at the war would this be appropriate?

I need better weapons lol all i got right now is a good nitefinder a quadshot and magstrike my other blasters are rubbish.

All homemades are banded and can be confiscated by Police - we're playing with Nerf blasters, so they're toys. Homemades are made to fire projectiles, and even though they're darts, it is technically a weapon. So SNAPs are a no-go.

Btw, if you're not wanting your Magstrike I'll buy it for $12.
    mavshot
    mavshot

Post  mavshot Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:24 pm

@ mirsho
    Thanks wasn't sure about the laws.
    I love my magstrike and will never part with it.
    Anyone have a big salvo or mega missile or bigblast they don't want?
    SydneyNerfer
    SydneyNerfer

Post  SydneyNerfer Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Plugged blasters-banned? (Probably are but just making sure).
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:40 pm

SydneyNerfer wrote:Plugged blasters-banned? (Probably are but just making sure).

Plugged blasters of any kind are auto-banned in public. They're highly dangerous - and in the hands of a kid, can yield lethal consequences.
    mavshot
    mavshot

Post  mavshot Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:43 pm

Plugged blasters are banned I will right up a fulll set of rules after school.

glinny

Post  glinny Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:33 am

How many guns can you use and are they allowed to be automatic?
    mavshot
    mavshot

Post  mavshot Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:17 am

As many as you want they can be any kind.
    Are you intrested in coming?
    glinny

Post  glinny Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:04 am

I might come and can guns be modded?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:12 am