Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+6
mavshot
clunk07
Nooft1187
littlebro05
shaun12343
andtheherois
10 posters

+Bow, Pumpbow, LpL, 2-11 Commissions

andtheherois
    andtheherois

+Bow, Pumpbow, LpL, 2-11 Commissions Empty +Bow, Pumpbow, LpL, 2-11 Commissions

Post  andtheherois Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:02 am

Hello OZ. Today I come to you with a proposition. I know that materials are hard to find certain projects, and thus I am offering to build +Bows, Pumpbows, LpLs, and 2-11s for a fair price.

Example of my work:
    +Bow, Pumpbow, LpL, 2-11 Commissions IMG_0360
    +Bow, Pumpbow, LpL, 2-11 Commissions IMG_0343-1
    +Bow, Pumpbow, LpL, 2-11 Commissions IMG_0184
    +Bow, Pumpbow, LpL, 2-11 Commissions IMG_0318
    +Bow, Pumpbow, LpL, 2-11 Commissions IMG_0205
    +Bow, Pumpbow, LpL, 2-11 Commissions IMG_0236

+Bows start at 115
    Pumpbows Start at 135 and come in two flavors
    LpLs Start at 60
    2-11s start at 100
    +Shipping(30 in a flat rate box).

I am willing to paint/frost/whatever You'd like. Paint will be an extra fee depending on what you want. I can do single side plates and dual side plates, no extra cost for whichever one you choose. Handles are wood by default unless otherwise stated. The stock will also have a custom built wooden stock that will be sanded and curved for comfort. I will also be willing to add a clear hopper or RSCB for $10 more. This includes your barrel of choice. I am also willing to do all clear, all tinted, or a combination. Clear will have white nylon stocks, while tinted will have Black nylon stocks although I can do many combinations of pretty much anything. The price accounts for variables in price due to cost of materials in different colors/tints/etc. They will take about a week or two to build, and usually arrive within 2-4 weeks after being mailed.

I'm also highly willing to go crazy with aesthetics if that's your thing. I can make templates and together we can me a truly unique and sick homemade. Tell me what you're looking for and I'll give you a quote. Pictures help. Do note that this service takes more time/materials/effort and the price will reflect that.

I'm also willing to work with Delrin, which is a material with similar properties to polycarb, and comes in translucent black or blue. And aluminum side plates. However these are also more expensive.

As for payment, I will accept Either everything at once or The initial price, then shipping once the work is to be shipped. I will only accept paypal.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

If you'd like to see some of my work; https://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff375/theherois/

Last edited by andtheherois on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:30 am; edited 7 times in total
    shaun12343
    shaun12343

+Bow, Pumpbow, LpL, 2-11 Commissions Empty Re: +Bow, Pumpbow, LpL, 2-11 Commissions

Post  shaun12343 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:11 am

hey, can i swap my singled titan for one of those +bows. i really want a +bow but cant make my own. the titan has a coupler on it, but you can still attach the rocket barrel and fire the rocket. if you want i will pay extra on top of the titan. i am willing to part with the titan, but not the barrel i have made for it.

the barrel is my own barrel i made, but the titan still functions with the rocket barrel.
    i will include, the titan, the rocket, the rocket barrel, and any money if you are willing to trade
    andtheherois
    andtheherois

+Bow, Pumpbow, LpL, 2-11 Commissions Empty Re: +Bow, Pumpbow, LpL, 2-11 Commissions

Post  andtheherois Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:23 am

shaun12343 wrote:hey, can i swap my singled titan for one of those +bows. i really want a +bow but cant make my own. the titan has a coupler on it, but you can still attach the rocket barrel and fire the rocket. if you want i will pay extra on top of the titan. i am willing to part with the titan, but not the barrel i have made for it.

the barrel is my own barrel i made, but the titan still functions with the rocket barrel.
    i will include, the titan, the rocket, the rocket barrel, and any money if you are willing to trade

Sorry, but I can't take trades. For one I am in the US, and that would cost a fortune to ship. Also, the titan is no where near worth as much as a +Bow.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:13 am

His prices are clear. +Bows are way more pricier than a Titan (especially the fact that from what I've heard, Titans are banned in MOST wars hosted by the NIC (Nerfing Internet Community), they're also harder to make lol.
    Nooft1187
    Nooft1187

Post  Nooft1187 Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:12 am

How much work are you willing to put in asthetically and at what price. I am kinda thinking shape it like a p 90. Close up the stock a bit, change the grip shape and the shell a bit. Then I can make a barrel that looks like a silencer. What do you recon?
    andtheherois
    andtheherois

Post  andtheherois Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:19 pm

Nooft1187 wrote:How much work are you willing to put in asthetically and at what price. I am kinda thinking shape it like a p 90. Close up the stock a bit, change the grip shape and the shell a bit. Then I can make a barrel that looks like a silencer. What do you recon?

PM'd with relevant information. But to answer future questions, yes I am willing to make body modifications to the +Bow. There will be an added charge to cover extra materials and machining(my) time, depending on how much modification needs to be done to the body.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Unfortunately, I don't like the chances of these clearing customs...

I think Mozart was looking at importing some a few months ago, and kept hitting dead ends with Customs Dept.

Would be worth checking it out though.

Cheers,
    andtheherois
    andtheherois

Post  andtheherois Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:08 am

Yes. I know your customs Can be quite harsh. However it seems that (as I've heard) they have no problem going overseas when disassembled and listng it as toys rather than nerf. I sent out my first +bow to Aus a few days ago so we'll see. However I have successfully sent other items listed as toys to Aus with no problem. Also, I feel a single order would be easier to pass than a large order full. If it becomes an issue I will have to abandon this proposition.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:39 am

andtheherois wrote:Yes. I know your customs Can be quite harsh. However it seems that (as I've heard) they have no problem going overseas when disassembled and listng it as toys rather than nerf. I sent out my first +bow to Aus a few days ago so we'll see. However I have successfully sent other items listed as toys to Aus with no problem. Also, I feel a single order would be easier to pass than a large order full. If it becomes an issue I will have to abandon this proposition.

Yeh, I think if it was fully disassembled, and listed as a toy, you should be fine. Will be interesting to see what happens with the first shipment.

Cheers,
    andtheherois
    andtheherois

Post  andtheherois Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:34 am

Thanks. I'm confident that there shouldn't be a problem.
    mavshot
    mavshot

Post  mavshot Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:30 am

May be intrested depending on how my attempt to build one works out can't source any nylon rods the right size.

Anyway customs is unlikly to be bothered by a plastic gun though you should ship it broken down. Probably save on shiping costs as well.

Best of luck I think this is a great idea.
    andtheherois
    andtheherois

Post  andtheherois Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:36 am

+Bow, Pumpbow, LpL, 2-11 Commissions Untitled
    So yeah, took about two weeks to get there flat rate priority.
    Rooksy
    Rooksy

Post  Rooksy Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Payment sent

Thanks,
    andtheherois
    andtheherois

Post  andtheherois Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:37 am

+Bow, Pumpbow, LpL, 2-11 Commissions IMG_0184
    +Bow, Pumpbow, LpL, 2-11 Commissions IMG_0183
    Finished earlier for Rooksy.
    NothingOrNerf

+Bow, Pumpbow, LpL, 2-11 Commissions Empty Hopper Clip

Post  NothingOrNerf Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:37 am

Hey there, would you be interested in selling a clear hopper clip for $25 including shipping?
    andtheherois
    andtheherois

Post  andtheherois Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:22 am

Bumping with an update, Now offering 2-11s, Pumpbows, LpLs with various customizations. I've already shipped a few to the OZ with no delay from customs.
    TylerMaxwell
    TylerMaxwell

Post  TylerMaxwell Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:20 am

Hey Mate I'm interested in a Pump Bow, prices? could you PM me?
    xxOPTIC_HAZARDxx
    xxOPTIC_HAZARDxx

Post  xxOPTIC_HAZARDxx Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:24 am

andtheherois wrote:Yes. I know your customs Can be quite harsh. However it seems that (as I've heard) they have no problem going overseas when disassembled and listng it as toys rather than nerf. I sent out my first +bow to Aus a few days ago so we'll see. However I have successfully sent other items listed as toys to Aus with no problem. Also, I feel a single order would be easier to pass than a large order full. If it becomes an issue I will have to abandon this proposition.

Yeh i just recently bought a pumpbow of andtheherois and i recieved it a couple of days ago so i think every thing is good with customs btw it is a very nice blaster and the only thing a little bit dissapointing is the draw but that is not your fault at all im just getting use to it because i am only 13 so its kinda hard to get it back but that shouldn't be a problem in the future.
    andtheherois
    andtheherois

Post  andtheherois Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:31 am

Yeah, the pump action might be a bit much for younger nerfers. It definitely takes getting used to. An older teen should have no problem moving the K26/K25 I use in my bows however.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:20 pm