Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

SA: Expression Of Interest: Indoor Location - Fee's and Thoughts

WH1PLA5H
    WH1PLA5H

SA: Expression Of Interest: Indoor Location - Fee's and Thoughts Empty SA: Expression Of Interest: Indoor Location - Fee's and Thoughts

Post  WH1PLA5H Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:51 am

Hi SA Guys,

As some of you know I have been busy trying to work on some indoor LARGE locations, other then just the church venues that I have access to here in Adelaide and its surrounding suburbs. Expression of interest required before i go on too much more with this, but here is the main crux of it.

WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO PAY for a SECURE, INDOOR, PRIVATE, FULLY FEATURED venue in the Adelaide Hills that would give us long term access, not just once off "hoping for the best" type of a venue?

One in question is approx 35m x 32m wide (114ft x 110ft Approx), Fully indoors, Over head balcony / Mezzanine, Devider to split the venue in half (for certain game types), has Toilets, Shower etc.

For the Price you ask? It would be APPROX $10 per Person for 5 hours if we get about 25 People. If I get more then 40, I can bring the price down a bit ($7 approx).

Now what about Insurance you ask? WELL.... We have to pay a security bond (not the general players problem) and we will all sign a Waiver etc that we won't sue if we hurt ourselves etc HOWEVER, its a WIN with this huge location.

So can you please reply and let me know so I can look at this for the near future. If I get enough interest I can book it for this coming war's date, the 28th July. There is a high chance we will get rained off for a back up option so this is looking like our best option.

I will need to move on this quick so a quick reply would be appreciated.

THANKS GUYS!!!

gbakhuis
    gbakhuis

SA: Expression Of Interest: Indoor Location - Fee's and Thoughts Empty Sounds reasonable.

Post  gbakhuis Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Count me in. I'll pass on to a couple of fellow Nerfs at work.
    WH1PLA5H
    WH1PLA5H

SA: Expression Of Interest: Indoor Location - Fee's and Thoughts Empty Re: SA: Expression Of Interest: Indoor Location - Fee's and Thoughts

Post  WH1PLA5H Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:07 am

Thanks alot.
    jackson_mcp
    jackson_mcp

SA: Expression Of Interest: Indoor Location - Fee's and Thoughts Empty Re: SA: Expression Of Interest: Indoor Location - Fee's and Thoughts

Post  jackson_mcp Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:38 am

what suburb in the hills?
    WH1PLA5H
    WH1PLA5H

Post  WH1PLA5H Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:15 am

jackson_mcp wrote:what suburb in the hills?

Mt Barker Champ! War is TODAY.

12pm AT CORNERSTONE COLLEGE GYM til 5PM.
    $10 ENTRY
    $5 Dart Hire (Standard Darts, Stens, SilTips, etc provided)
    $2 Safety Glasses Hire.

Blaster Restirctions: Nothing that shoots over 80-100ft. Anything that is questionable will be evaluated on the day and might be excluded if its deemed over powered / too dangerous etc.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:26 am