Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+69
monk1junk1
Bailey
Mozart
boosted6
yeahryan
JWatt7
CaptainSurprise
RL
Swatsonia
XvGR1MREAPERvX
pez7
dandaldaks
Saintznerf
abowden
Brunius
clunk07
redcricket077
ElementGuy
Scottie
thatthing
whichgrep
thestick
LostBoy
Eclipse
Sparks
gooni
steadyon
Bacara
FaytZero
youngin'
gamepro383
sillySAM
Ebby
longstrikeguy
SuctionCup
demonskaine
Renmazuo27
mavrick man
H3LLS FLAM3
Sh4rpSh00tr45
Myrmidont
Mohrlock
Forkboy97
Switchblade
TheNed
Psykka
splosionman
matt.chopper
crosmanator
TheThirdSun
who
bulletproofvest
kingkottah
O.W.L
flyjammer
R@w$o 4
Biggles
ShootEmUp
danzer12
THE NERFER KID!
Reaper
liam_skywalker
littlebro05
random guy
melbourneSTORM4eva
Moonsword
Servulus
Pois0n
Atlas8817
73 posters

Worst Injury in Your Life..................Evar!

Servulus
    Servulus
    Donator
    Donator

Worst Injury in Your Life..................Evar! - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Injury in Your Life..................Evar!

Post  Servulus Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:00 am

Your house sounds like a lot of fun, i do the same with pressure points to my nephew and my second cousins when ever they get too close... Which for some strange reason they keep doing and even stranger want to be tortured by pressure point abuse.. what is it with kids?
    TheThirdSun
    TheThirdSun

Worst Injury in Your Life..................Evar! - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Injury in Your Life..................Evar!

Post  TheThirdSun Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:30 am

Physically, my house is alright (I fell sown the stairs in my old Melbourne home) bur in the more "he who resides in this house way, yeah. Box of fun.
    crosmanator
    crosmanator

Post  crosmanator Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:08 pm

last year fathers day i broke fractured and dislocated my right elbow had to have surgery and stayed in hospital for two days ohh and had two pins in my arm as well took me ages to get movement back into my arm .
    matt.chopper
    matt.chopper

Post  matt.chopper Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:36 pm

14-Broken left forearm
    13-Hairline fractures in both my left elbow and across the wristline
    12-Concussion
    9-Fell of motorbike and needed skin graphs(how do you spell it)on my leg.
    splosionman

Post  splosionman Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Osgood Schlatters syndrome. Painful? Not very. Gay? Yes.
    Couldn't run for 8 weeks, just cause the doctor said so.

Speaking of which, at the last war, Roger shot me in the knee, and it almost caused it again. Thanks tom.
    Psykka
    Psykka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Psykka Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:05 pm

I've dislocated my knees many times. As a result the tendons are really stretched so when I run for a while I start to feel the joint moving around.
    TheNed
    TheNed

Post  TheNed Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:21 am

I got my legs shattered during an altercation with my neighbour's bull bar. After six months (last week) I had finally healed enough to under go a knee reconstruction. Only to find out afterwards, my "good" leg that I had been hobbling on for the past four months is still broken.

The doctor asked did it hurt to walk to which I replied only when hobbling round the lounge room with my toy gun (INDOOR NERF WAR)
    Switchblade
    Switchblade

Post  Switchblade Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:37 am

TheNed wrote:I got my legs shattered during an altercation with my neighbour's bull bar. After six months (last week) I had finally healed enough to under go a knee reconstruction. Only to find out afterwards, my "good" leg that I had been hobbling on for the past four months is still broken.

The doctor asked did it hurt to walk to which I replied only when hobbling round the lounge room with my toy gun (INDOOR NERF WAR)

Now thats dedication to the sport of nerf. Great job!

Post  Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:22 am

Nothing that I can remember. I Dislocated my thumb playing Heylawl thr3... jks
    Forkboy97
    Forkboy97

Post  Forkboy97 Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:43 am

I jarred almost every bone in my body when another kid ran into me. He was built like a tank and i flew about a meter. Also ran into a pole when i was 6 and got a concussion and two black eyes, ooked like a raccoon.
    Mohrlock
    Mohrlock
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  Mohrlock Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:41 am

Ripped open my "man bits" leaving a piece of skin the size of a 50c piece hanging off on a hook on a school volleyball pole. I was undoing the net and dropped down. 13 stitches later & walking like the Lone Ranger for a few months. (This was over a decade ago)

Don't hit the "I Win" button yet though...

I've had my ribcage completely rearranged by corrective surgery. 16 broken ribs (complete surgical breaks), sternum removed and bone filed before replacing, 30cm steel rod inserted under ribs to hold sternum in place. Scar goes from the left side of my chest to right, roughly about 35-40cm long. Way too many stitches to count.

The bar was taking out a few years ago through an incision in the side of one of my nipples, only about 5 stitches.

Post  Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:12 pm

I fractured my coller bone (last year)

Split my head(the skin on my head no my whole head)(about 5)

Bit into my tounge really badly(5 or 6)

was praccticly parralizzed. My back was really Screwed(this year)

thats about it
    Switchblade
    Switchblade

Post  Switchblade Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:23 pm

I fallederedededed over yesterday and I gotsa booboo on my knee, then my mummy kissededed it betters.

Have I won the interwebs yet?
    who
    who

Post  who Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:11 pm

Switchblade wrote:Have I won the interwebs yet?

Sighed!
    Myrmidont
    Myrmidont

Post  Myrmidont Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Single worst injury was tearing a bunch of ligaments in my right ankle playing indoor soccer.
    Sh4rpSh00tr45
    Sh4rpSh00tr45

Post  Sh4rpSh00tr45 Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:12 pm

matt.chopper wrote:14-Broken left forearm
    13-Hairline fractures in both my left elbow and across the wristline
    12-Concussion
    9-Fell of motorbike and needed skin graphs(how do you spell it)on my leg.

If your 13 how did you break your left forarm?
    matt.chopper
    matt.chopper

Post  matt.chopper Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:10 am

I am turning 14 this year
    I was 12 then
    H3LLS FLAM3
    H3LLS FLAM3

Post  H3LLS FLAM3 Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:18 am

I was at BMX and was going to attempt a manual over 'Deathroller' and ended up doing a backflip hit my head on the back of the double and skinned the complete left side of my body, broke my arm and got a concussion :no:. and i also put my head through an old door when i was 6 dont ask how.
    splosionman

Post  splosionman Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:24 am

That reminds me of when I ran through a supposed 'security' screen door when I was 11. I broke the frame, the hinges, and the latch, all with my face. Security that.

Luckily my friend received a full refund for his brand new door.
    O.W.L
    O.W.L

Post  O.W.L Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Forkboy97 wrote:I jarred almost every bone in my body when another kid ran into me. He was built like a tank and i flew about a meter. Also ran into a pole when i was 6 and got a concussion and two black eyes, ooked like a raccoon.

Jarred almost every bone? bull crap more like a sprained wrist and a hard fall.
    mavrick man
    mavrick man

Post  mavrick man Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:24 pm

When i was four a concrete slab fell on my foot and broke the two main bones.

In grade one i jumped on the monkey bars, sliped back cracked my head (minor scar) and they changed all the play grounds in the school.
    Renmazuo27
    Renmazuo27

Post  Renmazuo27 Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Man you guys seemed to have the cool injuries. Though for sake of the discussion, I once got spiked in the ankle by my teammate's runners during a training run for a 4x100 baton relay. He slowed down, I sped up = bloody right ankle. Ruled me out of the sports carnival but I got to sit next to my girlfriend for the day and spared me running around the track in those horrible running shorts.

2 years ago I did some ligament damage to my right shoulder after I dived to field the ball in a club cricket match. As a result I can't throw as far or as hard as I used to without feeling pain.

The rest are all soft tissue damage in various areas

liam_skywalker
    liam_skywalker

Post  liam_skywalker Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Let me start by saying, I have weird, weak ankles.
    So I twisted my ankle at school and then played a game of running the gauntlet!
    Realized it was twisted when I got home and promptly fell over.
    demonskaine

Post  demonskaine Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 am

i barell rolled a quad 1 and a half times around and left a graze about 30cm long on my right leg i only cried for 10 mins and it is painful.
    hurt my back and couldn't move with out having almost double the dose of pain killers i needed and even then it still hurt.
    and last but not least broke my arm when i got dropped at football that wasn't to bad because i didn't do school work for 2 months.
    SuctionCup
    SuctionCup

Post  SuctionCup Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:11 am

I ate broccoli!
    I still have nightmares!

- SuctionCup -
    longstrikeguy
    longstrikeguy

Post  longstrikeguy Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:31 am

2 weeks ago i got nocked over playing AFL and wedged a verterbra in my spine and could not move for 20 secs. I have had an X-ray and an MRI on my back.
    Ebby
    Ebby

Post  Ebby Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:04 am

Almost cut the tip of my finger off when cutting an arm off a space marine for scenery. Hand slipped and sliced straight over my finger. The doctor was some Indian who had no customers and decided to give me stitches... Without anesthetic. As a thumbs up, try imagining a piece of sharp metal going through your finger with a thin piece of string and then being tied up through your flesh :rabbit:. Yeah, well that's what happened, about 4 months ago, so I still remember the pain. It wasn't a Stanley knife either it was a big steak knife which, coincidentally, my dad had sharpened the week before. I know I'm an idiot. I haven't used a sharp knife since
    ShootEmUp
    ShootEmUp

Post  ShootEmUp Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:29 am

6 weeks a go, i fell of my motorbike. broke my leg in 2 places, dislocated my ankle and tor the ligament off the bone. Also broke my hand.

I have 7 screws and a plate in my leg, also metal buttons with nylon threaded through them holding the ligament in place. And 5 screws and a plate in my hand.

Two and half hours surgery all up.
    Psykka
    Psykka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Psykka Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:02 am

After only six weeks I'd imagine he wont be nerfing at normal wars for a bit.

indoors though is another thing.
    ShootEmUp
    ShootEmUp

Post  ShootEmUp Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:16 am

I was in a wheel chair for 5 weeks. now im walking with crutches, getting my leg back to normal.
    I should be back to walking again in a week or so. Can't go to wars at the moment but i have been modding a lot.
    Psykka
    Psykka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Psykka Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:25 am

ShootEmUp wrote:I was in a wheel chair for 5 weeks. now im walking with crutches, getting my leg back to normal.
    I should be back to walking again in a week or so. Can't go to wars at the moment but i have been modding a lot.

Shit dude do you have to do any rehab for that? 5 weeks not moving the leg would surely have withered some muscle.
    ShootEmUp
    ShootEmUp

Post  ShootEmUp Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:36 am

Yeah I have to go to Physiotherapy, its like jelly at the moment haha.
    sillySAM
    sillySAM

Post  sillySAM Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:21 am

Sigh, Gage you've never had a girlfried never will. Unless your Lesbian.
    gamepro383
    gamepro383

Post  gamepro383 Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:12 pm

I got hit above my left eye by a golf club.
    youngin'
    youngin'

Post  youngin' Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Currently surfing forums now with a head concussion and a golf ball sized lump.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:00 am