Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+2
killerbunny
skyliner25
6 posters

my idea for a stampede/big blast/eliminator intergration

skyliner25
    skyliner25

my idea for a stampede/big blast/eliminator intergration Empty my idea for a stampede/big blast/eliminator intergration

Post  skyliner25 Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:38 am

Hey guys Skyliner25 here.
    Here is a picture of what Im hoping to do soon, I know it looks like crap but thats because i printed them out, cut and pasted them as a idea of what i will be doing :P.

Pretty much its got the big blast as a sniper rifle, the idea came from Uni 13's Mod and is able to shoot around 130-150ft with streamlines.
    Although i have to cut the shell back a bit so i can still look through to the jam door on the stampede.

Here is the URL's for the big blast:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/uin13#p/u/55/2q97NJVU8-s
    https://www.youtube.com/user/uin13#p/u/56/264wQN1hQkI

And then the stampede its just a spring upgrade, AR removal and a 12V motorcycle battery.

And the eliminator will have a hole drilled through the middle of the stampede so the priming bar or what ever you want to call it can be pulled back.

Please leave comments on what you think or how it can be improved my idea for a stampede/big blast/eliminator intergration Pictur12
    killerbunny
    killerbunny

my idea for a stampede/big blast/eliminator intergration Empty Re: my idea for a stampede/big blast/eliminator intergration

Post  killerbunny Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:54 am

It might be awkward to pump because of the weight. how would you connect the 4B to that stampede?

Last edited by killerbunny on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : How do you plan on firing the 4B?)

my idea for a stampede/big blast/eliminator intergration Empty Re: my idea for a stampede/big blast/eliminator intergration

Post  Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:03 am

Last edited by DesertKind on Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:11 am

Anyway. I think this is completely stupid. I'm pretty sure you have not opened a stampede before. If you have... think about it genius (sarcasm).

You can get a strikefire pistol and attach to underneath the rail... I would love to flame you more, but... yeah.

Bacara
    Bacara

Post  Bacara Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:28 am

This reminds me of a better version of the Unity Power System by buzzbee. However, being three integrated blasters, it's deemed to fail. Especially with all the stampede electronics.
    FaytZero
    FaytZero

Post  FaytZero Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:50 am

Well regardless of how bad the concept sounds, it IS a concept. Just keep at, and try to find work arounds for the many problems you may encounter.

Trial and error is one of the founding rules to nerf modding and also encouraging others to try different things and share what they have learnt. If you just feel like Flamming someone go hack a vent server or something.

And welcome to oznerf!

Last edited by FaytZero on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fail at grammer)
    beigeman
    beigeman

Post  beigeman Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:40 am

Looks.... interesting.

Things to keep in mind:

1) The weight: It's gonna be a heavy beast, make sure it's something you can lug around for an entire war. Made that mistake with my Reaper mod.

2) Reloads: Will you have to (because of the weight and balance) put the gun down every time you want to reload the 4B?

3) Trigger: If you're using the 4B as a sniper then you'll need a trigger seperate from the stampede's that you can use comfortably whilst still able to aim and maneuvre the gun.

Suggestions:

1) Make a thumb trigger for the 4B on the appropriate side of the Stampede, it might be easy enough to set up mechanically, but with such little space in the Stampede for mods to begin with, it would be far easier to have servo hooked up to the Stampede's battery source. I say easier, setting up a servo properly is incredibly difficult for someone who hasn't worked with them before, but you might find there are a whole lot more mechanical and space issues concerned with setting up an appropriate mechanical trigger.

2) Remove 4B from it's housing, the shell is far too bulky and you want to cut down on size and weight. Spare parts from smaller blasters might be a good minimalist housing, but keep it simple.

3) You will come across modding issues here and there (especially with the 4B trigger) but stick to it. Keep it simple, make it look pretty, and have fun.

:{>

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:07 am