Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+110
Sharkovsky
tacticalnerfer
JeremyArifin
lama9800
Sillyf1car
Tarquin
joshredder
Echoes
Haaron05
Yoman987
DaftYoshi
Mobslut
Kaine
Darkden84
ZeusPwns
Rooksy
Napolean
AbyssHD
FrostCheif
Apex Weapons
Generous
lech
Acerised
GLMC
dchil15
ShadowSniper
WH1PLA5H
boothy
FatherTime
Sicnut
-mirsho
asianassassin325
grimrecka
dafalcon
Nooft1187
|Shadow|
Bacara
natious
IamWaylander
iamthatcat
TheTrueMcMuffin
TylerMaxwell
NORTHENGHOST
Sheepie_125
Philb2323
stoph
N.W.A.T
inPhamous
againstallodds
makeitgo
cfb_rolley
thestick
Bommah
revo
melbourneSTORM4eva
Sir_Spacemonkey
mister_elliott
Sairex
sniperdude49
frostythesnowman
slender
Jeo
JacobYeah
Johnnus
Ungodlyfreak
Samurai
littlebro05
holdentem
Swatsonia
KingCam
oxymoron
GirlyGamer
Joey
melbnerf619
camo1010
LostBoy
abowden
PhantomSambo
UtahR
Sadavi5
evozn
interflop
WV17
spudkopf
False
Dietzie
plulse
Psychosis
Mozart
Akimbo Assassin
Photo Ninja
matt.chopper
redcricket077
phuonguyen
RL
Genacon
gooni
TooBz
ElementGuy
obrieal
Unknown
Silent Scope
SnowDragon
boosted6
Zinv
Frankie27
Luke
clunk07
TheBradl3s
Winterstrike
114 posters

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed

Swatsonia
    Swatsonia

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Empty Re: The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed

Post  Swatsonia Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:10 am

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 MGalleryItem

Silent Scope style Rapid Fire Rifle. Expanded plunger tube, 3 dart RSCB, 15m range. Extended stock out of personal preference.
    sniperdude49
    sniperdude49

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Empty Look what came in the mail today!

Post  sniperdude49 Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:11 am

Look what came in the mail today:
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 File6410
    No not the longstrike the TASCO 4x20 scope!
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 File6411
    Cool hey? do you like my pet rainbow lorikeet?
    Nooft1187
    Nooft1187

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Empty Re: The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed

Post  Nooft1187 Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:50 pm

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 2012-029
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 2012-030
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 2012-031
    My new bow. Its basically a snap that I couldn't get the catch to work on so i added arms and a string to add even more oompf.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:35 pm

Guys I would like to remind you that please do NOT sure the quote button so that the pictures are included in your reply. The reason for this is that it keeps pages loading faster, and that there is already enough pictures we have to wait for it to load, there's no point seeing the same picture more than twice.
    Sir_Spacemonkey
    Sir_Spacemonkey

Post  Sir_Spacemonkey Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:46 pm

littlebro05 wrote:Guys I would like to remind you that please do NOT sure the quote button so that the pictures are included in your reply. The reason for this is that it keeps pages loading faster, and that there is already enough pictures we have to wait for it to load, there's no point seeing the same picture more than twice.

Your browser shouldn't download the picture twice, but I agree with what you're saying but "please do NOT sure the quote"?
    boothy
    boothy

Post  boothy Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:22 pm

My new brass breech from hideNseek
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 IMG_0009
    But dont worry... I got 2
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 IMG_0013
    Update of my NF rifle, just need to hold it into the shell.
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 IMG_0014
    Acerised
    Acerised

Post  Acerised Thu May 03, 2012 9:20 am

Dietzie
    Dietzie

Post  Dietzie Tue May 08, 2012 2:40 pm

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 WP_000232

Just a teaser of the "Dorian Breech" Stampede.
    Still making adjustments but IT WORKS. Internals and ranges once adjustments are finished
    evozn
    evozn

Post  evozn Thu May 10, 2012 4:18 pm

clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Sun May 20, 2012 11:54 am

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Dsc_0822

Cheers,
    Generous
    Generous

Post  Generous Sun May 20, 2012 1:01 pm

My NF Rifle.
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 20120513184650
    Sadavi5
    Sadavi5

Post  Sadavi5 Sun May 20, 2012 11:53 pm

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Dayfin10

Here's a piece I made as a prize for my Youtube Channel's Giveaway Contest in order to bring in new customers, announce my business's grand opening, and popularize the concept of weapon backstories. So far as I'm aware, it's the world's first (and currently only) Lanard Rotator x-8 integration of any kind, probably because of the generally low modding potential. The AR's on the X-8 are drilled, the darts are weighted, the openings in the body were sealed with putty. It gets around 30-35 feet now. The Jolt wasn't really touched, it was hitting 40 out of the box and with the weighted darts it was getting 45 so I really saw no point, that's already pretty good.
    Apex Weapons
    Apex Weapons

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Empty Furyfires!

Post  Apex Weapons Sat May 26, 2012 1:15 am

Hey cool people!

I wanted to post a couple pics of my Furyfires. I saw littlebro05's excellent write-up on his Furyfire mod, and had to copy his methods. (best Furyfire write-up available!)

Credit goes to him for the inspiration on these.

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Custom_modified_nerf_fury_fire_by_marcwf-d4xh8ut

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Custom_nerf_fury_fire_mod_by_marcwf-d4yoq5f

littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sun May 27, 2012 4:15 am

Aw thanks man. Those furyfires look awesome! It would be great to use in an indoor war where painting your blasters black won't freak the public out.

Give it about a week and you'll see something really good. If I can find the time to do it. Haha.
    WH1PLA5H
    WH1PLA5H

Post  WH1PLA5H Sun May 27, 2012 9:04 am

Here is a few pics of my arsenal and work bench area. Its come along way rather quickly considering only 6 months ago i owned a stock recon... if only the Mrs knew how much has been sunk into this hobby... and to think that this is the cheapest hobby i have ever had Anyways, on with the pics! I will list most of the mods done to the guns also for those interested.

Work Bench Area, you can see for your self whats up there.
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 2012-05-27150620

2 Mag strikes for my Bro Inlaw (his Bday on Tuesday!) - he doesnt know I found some yet - Unless hes reading this thread... "oops"
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 2012-05-27150212

LS: AR Removed, 6Kilo OMW Spring (Recon / LStrike Spring pre compressed), Usually has barrel from my Recon on there - FAV Single Action WEAPON FOR SURE!!!
    LS Front Gun: Ar Removed... haha.
    Recon: OMW Massacre Kit, Safetys removed, easy clip removal
    Spectre: AR removed and spring stretched - goes rather well actually)
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 2012-05-27150242

3x Mavericks: AR's removed, Roulette Mod, Penny Mod one has laser and mini torch on it
    4x NF: AR's removed, Springs ranging from 6 to 12 kilo's, some have Tac' Torches (trigger / button activated)
    1x Dead Maverick: Awaiting repairs
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 2012-05-27150306

2x Barracades:
    - Top has internally mounted 11.1v Lipo, Pressure switch activated flywheels (bypassing stupid side switch) and Painted
    - Bottom has externally mounted 7.4v Lipo, "Rayven" style flywheel button (bypassing stupid side switch) - One of the safey switches found in the Stampedes)
    - Both have safety switch left in the jam door
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 2012-05-27150325

1x Rayven: Internally mounted 11.1v Lipo, Safetys removed, Brass Barrelled (starting from about 2mm forwards of the flywheels, shaped to flywheels shapes, Painted, Red dot aimpoint and tac' torch
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 2012-05-27150400

"CQC Stamp" - Minimized, AR Removed, 14.8v Lipo, 12kilo Spring, Safetys removed, Reddot Aimpoint, Laser with Forgrip pressure switch, Rayven Muzzle attatched, Tac' Torch, Strap mounting Points, Painted :, Blue LEDs in Barrel and Chamber Area - MY FAVOURITE AUTO WEAPON. I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 2012-05-27150333
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 2012-05-27150433
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 2012-05-27150457

Stampede: AR Removed, 11.1v 4100 Lipo, Safetys removed, 12kilo Spring, Laser and Tac Torch same as CQC Stamp, Blue LEDs in Barrel, Front stock and Chamber.
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 2012-05-27150341

Final Overall Shot
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 2012-05-27150231
    Bacara
    Bacara

Post  Bacara Sun May 27, 2012 11:02 am

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 38023211
    Elite Longshot
    The poor lighting really doesn't do it justice.
    Apex Weapons
    Apex Weapons

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Empty Nice! I am Jealous!

Post  Apex Weapons Sun May 27, 2012 11:21 pm

WH1PLA5H wrote:Here is a few pics of my arsenal and work bench area. Its come along way rather quickly considering only 6 months ago i owned a stock recon...

Holy awesome arsenals! That is a great setup - and you are way more organized than I am, lol.

@ littlebro - thanks man! I kept the orange tips on them for safety compliance - hoping that some event moderators would allow them to be used. (depending on the specific rules and regulations per event) I look forward to your new stuff!

Last edited by Apex Weapons on Sun May 27, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addendum/additional note)
    Sadavi5
    Sadavi5

Post  Sadavi5 Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:27 am

Alright, I got a new one to show y'all:

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 40343810

This was a fun one. Nerf Secret Strike mod, based roughly off of my old Last Shot Derringer. I call it the Brass Angel. The knobs on the boiler and the kickstand rotate, the kickstand (obviously) can be set up for steadier shooting (to make that one shot count as much as possible) and, switched for weighted Lanard snub darts, it's still getting 30-35 feet with the normal pumping. I'm really happy with how this one turned out. ^_^
    FrostCheif
    FrostCheif

Post  FrostCheif Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:10 am

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Dscf2010

A Turret Dropping Mav
    It completely drops its turret, ready to be replaced by a
    by 2 other fully loaded turrets

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Dscf2011

Using the collar in conjunction with itsngrey stabilization pieces lets the turret be guided into place, and kept close to the plunger. All of it had been epoxied in place, including parts of the rotation system, giving the turret a stronger "Turn" when used.

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Dscf2013

The Turrets and their pieces (except for the original) have not been hacked or damaged, making them free to be reinstalled back in their original shells

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Dscf2014
    AbyssHD
    AbyssHD

Post  AbyssHD Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:12 am

That is what I did but a lot simpler.

Great Job anyway, nice golden end part of the gun, makes it look that much better.

I find that in pistol rounds it is more effective than other pistols, if close up.
    FrostCheif
    FrostCheif

Post  FrostCheif Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:53 am

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Dscf2015

Stonewall Sword GunBlade for the Maverick.
    A kind of backwards bayonet, mean to be flipped and used as a sword. Made with a Foam sword (can be substituted for weaker foam, seeing as most wars ban N-Force) , E-Tape, and an attachment piece (mine is a Longstrike sight)

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Dscf2016

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Dscf2017

The sword component can be removed and used as a blade separately.

Can be fixed up in 5 minutes

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Dscf2110.

Instead of a proper bayonet, where the barrel could hit the opponent at the same time as a hit or a slash, the gun's plastic is neatly flush with the end of the hand, meaning that you will have as much chance of clashing plastic, as you do clashing your wrist
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:51 am

Remember not to accidentally pistol whip them. We've also have banned the n-force swords at our wars because one of our guys got hit in the nose by it and left a bruised nose. Just so you know.
    Napolean
    Napolean

Post  Napolean Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:24 am

My shotblast
    5 dart internal RSCB
    Ranges 30 metres
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 P6100211

Edit - haz bigger picture and proper ranges
    NORTHENGHOST
    NORTHENGHOST

Post  NORTHENGHOST Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:53 pm

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 P6151410

Mwahaha >:)

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 P6151411
    Sadavi5
    Sadavi5

Post  Sadavi5 Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:22 am

Here's my newest work, and also the piece I've worked the longest on, on-and-off. I've been fiddling with it for 10 months. T.T It's a commission piece for a guy in Norway. It's mostly a prop but it packs a kick. The foreloader had to be cut off so it works via firing key inserted into the cylinder of the clip before priming. With an AR cut and the new push into the plunger, it's hitting 65-70 feet. But mostly it just looks awesome. Client's original concept is in the lower right corner.

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Shiran10
    Samurai
    Samurai

Post  Samurai Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:58 pm

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 DSC08715
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 DSC08716
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 DSC08717
    A wrist mounted Titan modular blaster I finished earlier today.
    I had a spare Titan after winning one in a raffle, so I made this.
    I can switch between Absolver, Missles and a single barrel.
    I just used the stock pump, and I didn't plug it so it takes around 10-15 pumps.
    I liekz it.

Last edited by Samurai on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total
    Rooksy
    Rooksy

Post  Rooksy Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Andtheherois' Plus bow
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Img_2010
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Img_2011
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Img_2012
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:59 pm

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Dsc_1127

Cheers,
    Johnnus
    Johnnus

Post  Johnnus Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:24 am

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 IMG_0145
    One of two SM1500s I have (the other is stock, new out of box).
    -16mm UPVC rebarrel
    -Rear loading (with relevant mods)
    -Slightly improved airflow
    -Improved outlet-turret plate-turret seal

Ranges 32m with hot glue tipped Streamlines, so I'm happy.
    Kind of overshadowed by Clunk's epicness in the post above though.....
    evozn
    evozn

Post  evozn Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:55 am

Nice, why'd you make the barrel length so short? And why don't you attend wars?
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:04 pm

-16mm UPVC rebarrel

not really, I don't own an SM1.5K
    Nice work too.

Cheers,

Last edited by clunk07 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Acerised
    Acerised

Post  Acerised Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:30 pm

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Es982q
    Johnnus
    Johnnus

Post  Johnnus Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:05 pm

evozn wrote:Nice, why'd you make the barrel length so short? And why don't you attend wars?

a) Partly to keep it compact, partly to maximise ranges with fat headed darts (e.g. Whistlers) but mainly because I think it improves ranges compared to super long barrels. I never really tested it, but if someone can tell me the optimum barrel length for a non-plugged new SM1500 with reasonably tight 16mm UPVC with new-ish hot-glue filled Streamlines (made from GITD streamlines), that'd be awesome. I'm not patient enough to test properly, and besides, most of my friends' stuff doesn't breach 15m so 32m is very overkill.

*I'd be happy to be corrected here, so if anyone has had the same/similar experience please share it with me*

b) Couple of reasons, such as parents not letting me, me being shy, me not being able to get myself and my gear there (yet to get my L's, and see first bit), etc etc. I find enough comfort and fun with just my friends.

clunk07 wrote:
    -16mm UPVC rebarrel

not really, I don't own an SM1.5K
    Nice work too.

Cheers,

Nah I was referring to your collection of painted stuff - the Pegasus, Xplorer Longshot etc.

And thanks guys, it's my first rear-loading blaster. In fact it's my first rebarrel past single shots, so it was a little risky jumping to such a valuable blaster.
    Acerised
    Acerised

Post  Acerised Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:18 am

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 20rjjvm

My Current Supermaxx Collection.
    makeitgo
    makeitgo

Post  makeitgo Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:59 pm

One year of diligent thrift store hunting and garage sales. Some I have been able to acquire from some of yuz.

Not pictured are my personal fav's (coming soon) and my modded primaries. Also not shown are a few small bins of my tests/failures/WIP's.

Overviews:
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Imageuor
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Imagepck

The run down:

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Imagesye
    SuperSoakers/WaterBlasters. I really like these and have a lot of fun with them. It's a lot easier to have impromtu water fights during BBQ's and get togethers than it is to have a Nerf war with my friends. Especially at pool parties.

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Imagexmc
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Imagerld
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Imagejwt
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 11 Imagekze

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/9256/file22762.mp4

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:03 pm