Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+110
Sharkovsky
tacticalnerfer
JeremyArifin
lama9800
Sillyf1car
Tarquin
joshredder
Echoes
Haaron05
Yoman987
DaftYoshi
Mobslut
Kaine
Darkden84
ZeusPwns
Rooksy
Napolean
AbyssHD
FrostCheif
Apex Weapons
Generous
lech
Acerised
GLMC
dchil15
ShadowSniper
WH1PLA5H
boothy
FatherTime
Sicnut
-mirsho
asianassassin325
grimrecka
dafalcon
Nooft1187
|Shadow|
Bacara
natious
IamWaylander
iamthatcat
TheTrueMcMuffin
TylerMaxwell
NORTHENGHOST
Sheepie_125
Philb2323
stoph
N.W.A.T
inPhamous
againstallodds
makeitgo
cfb_rolley
thestick
Bommah
revo
melbourneSTORM4eva
Sir_Spacemonkey
mister_elliott
Sairex
sniperdude49
frostythesnowman
slender
Jeo
JacobYeah
Johnnus
Ungodlyfreak
Samurai
littlebro05
holdentem
Swatsonia
KingCam
oxymoron
GirlyGamer
Joey
melbnerf619
camo1010
LostBoy
abowden
PhantomSambo
UtahR
Sadavi5
evozn
interflop
WV17
spudkopf
False
Dietzie
plulse
Psychosis
Mozart
Akimbo Assassin
Photo Ninja
matt.chopper
redcricket077
phuonguyen
RL
Genacon
gooni
TooBz
ElementGuy
obrieal
Unknown
Silent Scope
SnowDragon
boosted6
Zinv
Frankie27
Luke
clunk07
TheBradl3s
Winterstrike
114 posters

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed

evozn
    evozn

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Empty Re: The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed

Post  evozn Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:39 am

Alpha trooper for my cousin, Chaos black base, blood red and bolt gun metal for detail and army painters pure red on the stock.
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Img_1410
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Img_1317

Recon for a friend
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Img_1318
    Joey
    Joey

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Empty Re: The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed

Post  Joey Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:59 am

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Longshotsniper

Did up my longshot the way I like it, need to paint the barrel blue and get some orange tape/paint for the end. Will probably end up getting a more sniper like scope for it and put that acog on my other LS (one with loonie's longshot grip).
    RL
    RL

Post  RL Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:38 am

My HAMP v.1

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 MGalleryItem

There's been a few changes to it since... but there you go, a HAMP without looking excessively homemade.
    evozn
    evozn

Post  evozn Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:53 am

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Img_1414
    LostBoy
    LostBoy

Post  LostBoy Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:08 am

My friends Recon, that I painted for him..

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 26102010
    Akimbo Assassin
    Akimbo Assassin

Post  Akimbo Assassin Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:26 am

My third snakeskin paint job - Max Force Shadow Hawk Python, with Psyk's trigger mod.

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Python10

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Python11
    False
    False

Post  False Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:44 am

Wow, that's a really nice paintjob, man. Congrats.
    oxymoron
    oxymoron

Post  oxymoron Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:50 am

^Epic!!!

Here is my WIP Ultimate Trooper. It has a dual action bike pump hidden in the stock and it will remain clip fed with a reverse action 17/32 brass barrel. Just need to attach the trigger to firing pin and the breech to the priming grip.

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 31560210
    KingCam
    KingCam

Post  KingCam Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:35 am

Who like my Buzz Bee Barbarian.

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Pb070010
    Swatsonia
    Swatsonia

Post  Swatsonia Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:11 pm

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 MGalleryItem

Who wants a barbarian when you can have this vintage awesomesauce?

Yes, I know I look tired or whatever, I just got home from work.
    holdentem
    holdentem

Post  holdentem Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:16 pm

Just traded a Stampede Shield, Longshot Scope and a 6 shot clip for a Clear Maverick.

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Fr_77_10

Cheers
    - Holdentem
    evozn
    evozn

Post  evozn Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:54 am

Kool Zummes, re-barreled and lsfg spring, easily 50ft
    Reflex, re-barreled, gundam marked, easily 60+ feet

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Img_0010
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:05 am

The Koolzum blaster is actually a really nifty sidearm. I've seen one rebarrel and shoot with just the stock spring and it's hitting 12-15metres. It's only $3!
    evozn
    evozn

Post  evozn Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:53 am

Came faster than expected.

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Img_1521
    Samurai
    Samurai

Post  Samurai Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:00 pm

This my SuperMaxx 1500:

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 DSC07608
    LostBoy
    LostBoy

Post  LostBoy Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:45 am

I thought I would try to make the Terra Nova Nitefinder.

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Terra_10

And re-paint of the ShotBlast:

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Shotbl10

Akimbo Assassin
    Akimbo Assassin

Post  Akimbo Assassin Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:03 am

I was browsing through the guns in Mass Effect 2 last month and noted the M-76 Revenant's shape resembles that of the Stampede.

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Revena10

So here's my version of M-76 Revenant, with a couple of extra logos added.

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 M-76_r10

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 M-76_r11
    GirlyGamer
    GirlyGamer

Post  GirlyGamer Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:06 am

Had to reply, Akimbo that looks great! And snap on the Mass Effect mod haha. I just did the Praxis.. let's just say the Stampede was far easier to sand than the Praxis, not sure I'll be doing another in a hurry. I love how you left the window transparent. I've been thinking about trying a perspex window in a mod, but with something inside that isn't part of the Nerf gun (something weird lol not sure what). Anyway, just wanted to say.. great mod.. really eye-catching and nice on spotting the similarity with the original design.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:17 am

@Akimbo... hmm I'm think you can do better, it looks very close to it, but there's a few things here and there you could cut away at =). Keep up the great work though.
    Akimbo Assassin
    Akimbo Assassin

Post  Akimbo Assassin Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:44 pm

Girlygamer:
    Thanks girl,especially coming from you, a very artistic and "crafty" person
    This is the first time I applied a decal on a blaster. If you look closely, you can spot a black cross next to the green indicator of the jam dooor. It's a leftover decal from one of my German WWII tank models, a symbol of German Army. That's all, the rest of the logos are airbrushed on. I'm still unsure of printing on adhesive paper and sticking them over the blasters. I still doubtful of how long they will stay on the surfaces, even if I apply a few layers of clear coats over them.

Littlebro:
    Thanks bro, coming from any experienced Nerfer like you. I only started collecting Nerf a year ago when I got fed up of Airsoft guns not progressing in their legality in Australia. If Airsoft is legal, I would never got into Nerf.

Cheers.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:54 pm

I really wish I had the ability to paint stuff. Haha. I never really tried, except for spraying my RSCB's orange but that's about it. You could make your own blog as well :P. Some of the painted blasters you've been spitting out could be easily sold as cosplay items =).
    Akimbo Assassin
    Akimbo Assassin

Post  Akimbo Assassin Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:15 pm

littlebro05 wrote:I really wish I had the ability to paint stuff. Haha. I never really tried, except for spraying my RSCB's orange but that's about it. You could make your own blog as well :P. Some of the painted blasters you've been spitting out could be easily sold as cosplay items =).

Hehe, thanks for your support but no, I'm just an amateur. If you want to look at some real works, you can go to www.therpf.com forum and see some of the crazy props they made, they are real pro-looking costumes and prop guns, including this Mass Effect rifle:

http://www.therpf.com/f9/mass-effect-3-n7-rifle-pic-heavy-122078/
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Just remember you're using a Nerf Blaster, they're building from scratch. I rather see Nerf Blasters being converted into props rather than from scratch. Like that terranova pistol (even though it was just a NF). That's cool. Hah. Anyway. Since it's a light discussion, I will stop until the next picture.
    False
    False

Post  False Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:13 am

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Img1509q
    By false_ at 2011-11-27

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Img1527tg
    By false_ at 2011-11-27

Oh god! What are they?!!1!oneone.
    The first is a Titan tank put into a ShotBlast shell with a magstrike pump and Mav handle. (TitShot? Hehe)
    The second is a BBUMB expanded tank in a Recon shell with a Raider stock and double Recon barrel extension. Will receive a lick of paint soon.

EDIT:

Because it was so impractical ( you have to twist of the extension, push dart in, twist back on, pump) I decided to paint it black, because it looked kind of rifle-y and I felt like it. It also now features a laser.

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Img1528lo
    By false_ at 2011-11-27

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Img1529kdir
    By false_ at 2011-11-27

EDIT: Moar paint.

Some 4B love. Minimised and couplered with a pink and white paint job for luring foes into a false sense of security . The face is hand painted.

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Img1549nr
    By false_ at 2011-12-02

With RSCB.
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Img1550s
    By false_ at 2011-12-02
    Ungodlyfreak
    Ungodlyfreak

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Empty So I hurd u liek bows

Post  Ungodlyfreak Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:09 am

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 384882_330539976956869_100000026078598_1324126_2108450214_n
    Just ordered a large batch of bows off ebay for the guys here in WA.
    Now people are asking for moar.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:20 pm

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Dsc_2010

Lightly modded SM3K

4 inch petg barrels.
    Quick reinforcement of pump priming bar - only temporary.

Minimum distance 92 feet.
    Maximum distance 144 feet.
    Most darts landed around 121 feet.

Still need to work on ideal dart weight, but am pretty impressed with the results from
    around half an hour of modding.

Cheers,
    Johnnus
    Johnnus

Post  Johnnus Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:11 am

I'm currently in Malaysia, giving me a chance to get these:
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Imag0010
    And this:
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Imag0011
    JacobYeah
    JacobYeah

Post  JacobYeah Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 am

Johnnus wrote:I'm currently in Malaysia, giving me a chance to get these:
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Imag0010
    And this:
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Imag0011

AARRRGGHH! I'm jealous

What's up with the darts in the jolt? They look different....
    Johnnus
    Johnnus

Post  Johnnus Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:55 pm

The reason why the Jolts look different is because this is the multilingual Euro version. All the USA ones are the english only. Hence why I took pics of both sides of the boxes.
    Funnily enough, I got the Jolts from a tiny toy retailer, cos there were no Jolts in the main stores. 16rm each (5aud) and the tech kit was 30rm (10aud)
    on another Msia related notes, their TRU s are well stocked in the rads 12, rogue, hawk, hunter single packs and Barbarians(110RM, approx 35aud)(in two weeks this thread will hopefully have a pic of a bnib barbarian :-D)
    False
    False

Post  False Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:29 pm

clunk07 wrote:

Minimum distance 92 feet.
    Maximum distance 144 feet.

By this, do you mean flat and angled or...?
    JacobYeah
    JacobYeah

Post  JacobYeah Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:17 am

Johnnus wrote:The reason why the Jolts look different is because this is the multilingual Euro version. All the USA ones are the english only. Hence why I took pics of both sides of the boxes.
    Funnily enough, I got the Jolts from a tiny toy retailer, cos there were no Jolts in the main stores. 16rm each (5aud) and the tech kit was 30rm (10aud)
    on another Msia related notes, their TRU s are well stocked in the rads 12, rogue, hawk, hunter single packs and Barbarians(110RM, approx 35aud)(in two weeks this thread will hopefully have a pic of a bnib barbarian :-D)

No i mean the darts that came with it. They look like streamlines...
    Jeo
    Jeo

Post  Jeo Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:51 am

Look like whistlers to me...
    RL
    RL

Post  RL Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:07 am

Jeo wrote:Look like whistlers to me...

I see his point.. they tips are shaped like streamlined, but are obvious the colour of whistlers. Or it could be just the illusion of the camera.

Anyway I don't really understand why they're taking so long in bringing the clips and extra discs for the vortex series here in Australia. Asia's got it (I should've bought some in the Philippines last month)
    slender
    slender

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Empty The Rebumb (hehehe)

Post  slender Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:03 am

so i bought myself a couple a bbumbs and started to play around with a few things and this was my final result.

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 3 Rebubm12

As u can see it has a bbumb tank which is connected to the existing trigger. The pump has been plugged and connected to the raider stock. On average i am getting about 190ft with it and the furtherest was 220. I am happy with how it turned out except i couldnt fully conseal the tank.
    JacobYeah
    JacobYeah

Post  JacobYeah Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:21 am

Nice work! (cant think of anything else to say lol)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:21 pm